|The Star Saber|
| Maximum speed|
1; 4 Gunners
210 metric tons
- “This things got a big butt!”
- “Have faith, Jev. She’s Corellian-made so she’s one tough chick!”
- -CJ Morgan and Jev Cray discussing the Star Saber
The Star Saber was the light freighter owned by Bri Hamin after she split with her former crew to venture out on her own around 0 ABY. Having gotten the vessel from CJ Morgan and her crew, the Star Saber was already heavily modified and fit Bri's plans for assisting the Rebellion.
The vessel was acquired after the selling of illegal military gear. CJ and her crew drove a shrewd negotiation to gain the Star Saber. It was much larger that CJ’s former ship, the Charmed One, but suited her purposes at the time and was big enough to accommodate her growing crew.
Some of the crew, Jev in particular, said the ship was too large to serve their needs. CJ, however, had faith in the ship, primarily because of her faith in her Corellian heritage and because of the reputation of Corellian Engineering ships.
The Star Saber is equipped with a double transponder code, listing the ship as the Cha-Len Fal. In addition to the secondary transponder, the Saber is equipped with an upgraded Hyperdrive and two smuggling compartments.
RPG D6 StatsEdit
Craft: Modified YU-410 Light Freighter
Type: Light Freighter, Modified
Length: 44 meters
Skill: Space Transports: YU-410
Crew: 1; 4 gunners
Crew Skill: Varies
Cargo Capacity: 210 metric tons
Consumables: 2 months
Cost: 200,000 (new), 80,000 (used)
Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1
Hyperdrive Back-Up: x12
Nav Computer: Yes
Atmosphere: 330; 950 km/h
Shields: 2D; 1D
- Passive: 10/0D
- Scan: 25/1D
- Search: 40/2D
- Focus: 2/3D
- Two Secret Cargo Compartments: 2 ton capacity each. Scanner resistant compartments require a Very Difficult Perception to locate, does not show up on scanners at all.
- Advanced Slave Circuitry: Internal slave circuits use massive internal computers to rig various starship operations into a set of large computerized hubs. Starship operations would be automated, and thus reducing the crew size from 4 to 1.
4 Double Laser Cannons (fire separately)
Fire Arc: 2 in turrets, 2 in partial turrets (front right, and front left)
Skill: Starship Gunnery
Fire Control: 3D
Space Range: 1-3/12/25
Atmosphere Range: 100-300/1.2/2.5km