RPG D6 StatsEdit
Control Difficulty: Very Difficult, inversely modified by relationship. For example, a close relative would add +30 to difficulty, while a total stranger of an alien species would add nothing.
Sense Difficulty: Use chart below:
|Number of Victims||Difficulty|
|1 - 5||Very Easy|
|6 - 50||Easy|
|51 - 1000||Moderate|
|1001 - 50,000||Difficult|
|50,001 - 1 million||Very Difficult|
|1 million to 10 million||Heroic|
Alter Difficulty: Easy for willing, worshipful subjects. Difficult for ambivalent or apathetic individuals. Heroic for enemies. Add +10 to the difficulty if individuals are imbued with the Light Side of the Force.
Required Powers: Control Pain, Hibernation Trance, Life Detection, Life Sense, Magnify Senses, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force, Telekinesis, Farseeing, Projective Telepathy, Control Another’s Pain, Transfer Force, Affect Mind, Control Mind, Dim Another’s Senses.
This power may be kept "up."
Warning: Any Jedi who uses this power gains a Dark Side Point.
Effect: This power allows a Jedi to draw life energy from those around him and channel the negative effects of the Dark Side into those victims. All living things are a part of and contribute to the Force; even those with no awareness of the Force are affected by and are a part of it. Many beings go through their daily lives wasting much of their life energy. This power draws that life energy from beings, allowing a Jedi to use that energy to further his or her own ends. To draw this energy the Jedi must roll this power once a day. This power is considered up at all times and thus die penalties apply. The amount of energy the Jedi draws depends on the number of individuals affected by the power and the length of time they have been drained. For individuals who have been drained for less than one week or longer than one month:
- 1-5 - One Force Point per week
- 6-50 - One Force Point per five days
- 51-1,000 - One Force Point per three days
- 1,001-50,000 - One Force Point per two days
- 50,001-1million - One Force Point per day
- 1 million to 10 million - One Force Point per 12 hours
For individuals who have been drained longer than one week and less than one month:
- 1-5 - One Force Point per five days and +1D to all Force skills.
- 6-50 - One Force Point per three days and +2D to all Force skills.
- 51-1000 - One Force Point per two days and +3 to all Force skills.
- 1001-50,000 - One Force Point per day and +3D+2 to all Force skills.
- 50,001-1 million - One Point per 12 hours and +4D to all Force skills.
- 1 million to 10 million - One Point per 6 hours and +4D+2 to all Force skills.