|T2 Series Astromech Droid|
T2 Series Astromech
|Chronological and Political Information|
The Arentech T2 series Astromech Droid.
RPG D6 Stats
Model: Arentech T2-series Astromech Droid
Planetary Systems 4D
Astrogation 4D, Starfighter Piloting 4D
Computer Programming/Repair 3D, Starfighter Repair 4D
- Two Repulsorlift Drives (Max. Altitude: 3 meters)
- Two heavy Grasper Arms
- Small Electric Arc Welder (1D-5D Damage, 0.3 meter range)
- Video Display Screen
- Holographic Projector/Recorder
- Small Internal Cargo Compartment (20 cm x 10 cm x 8 cm)
- Two Human Ranger Photoreceptors
- Two Audio Receptors (+1D perception/search)
- Vocabulator Speech/Sound System
Size: 0.9 meters
Cost: 6000 (new), 3500 (used)
Behind the Scene
The picture of the T2 is actually V.I.N.Cent from the Disney movie, "The Black Hole."
It should be noted that since Star Tours at Disneyland and other theme parks has updated, V.I.N.Cent can be found as part of Star Tours in the luggage scanning. For me, this adds just a touch of Fanboy delight to see a crossover make it into a Star Wars extension. For me, I can secretly think that the Antrixian droid is part of the SW Universe, meaning that the rest of my creation may be too!